1. There is a no refund policy for cancellations or no shows for Nikki Clarke Show only rebookings. Production costs are absorbed for guest promotion , production crew, and venue booking.
2. Content producers must abide by the guidelines provided by the Nikki Clarke Network,
4. The Nikki Clarke Network has the right to terminate agreements with content producers and staff if guidelines are not followed .
5. The Nikki Clarke Network has the right to remove any and all persons on live or closed sets that are deemed disruptive or harmful to guests and audience members.
6. Production crew and content producers cannot communicate directly regarding work without the network’ s knowledge otherwise this could be deemed a breach of confidentiality.
7. Content producers are responsible for time management of their taping. They will be charged for time if taping runs over schedule. The Nikki Clarke Network has the right to not release productions until full payment is made in advance.
8. Clients must give at least three (3) days notice before cancelling taping to reschedule. If not, assigned taping date will be charged.
9. There are no refunds for Nikki Clarke Network show tapings